2013-05-26

Miroslava Duma Fahsion Style

 

 
 

A REAL STREET FASHION PRINCESS

 
 
 It's a wellknown idea that Miroslava Duma is fashionable.
She had been my style muse for a pretty long time and I also still 'love' her style alot. Everytime she wears something(clothes, shoes, bags and ect.), she knows how to match different items into one look and also knows how to be good looking. She may be short in person(her height) however her status in fashion nowadays are in the highest part. (She even had a meeting with LVMH!)
 
These days we really can't talk about street fashion without Miroslava Duma (I mean she's really a princess in street fashion. maybe a queen). So I thought it would be a great idea for Miroslava to be the first one to be posted on my blog.
 
 
 

See inside the co-founder of Buro 24/7, Miroslava's own style thread

 
 
 



















































 
 
posted by Annabell Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment